Monday, December 26, 2011

About My Hair

 
     I wear my hair in it's natural tightly coiled state. I've had my hair straightened, relaxed(chemically altered), braided and put away for a large part of my life but I never took care of my hair as is, I hated my hair and I didn't know how to manage it, so I decided to begin my natural hair journey my junior year of high school,where I big chopped(cut all of the permed hair on my head clean off).

 Spent the summer of 2010 bald lol but I had fun with the look





  Here I am a year later with my hair blow dried:
My hair is currently in a protective style(any hair style that helps protect your ends and hair). I'm keeping my hair protected until hopefully the spring, I love my braids right now and love to style them!







No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis