Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Collar Tips!

Collar Tips

I can feel it in my bones, that collar tips are going to be the major it factor of 2012 there will be no blogger safe from the bedazzled collar...and I love it! I like making something as small and as old as time, and making it a little edgy, it's always those little touches that make the most difference in my eyes, and adding a bit of detail to something as simple and understated as the collar gives that quick fix to edginess the fashion lover can find in the simplest of outfits, well as you can see I'm team collar tips, how do you feel about this trend?

1 comment:

  1. I love collar tips, I purchased a pair a few months go, but I'm in need of some more shirts to wear them with!

    Chelsea x
    http://letsputourheartstogether.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis