Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The Eyeliners

   I have a small love affair with Wet n Wild. You see Wet n Wild provokes me to shed those few dollars on things I will forget I own, such as the silver, dark blue and purple eyeliners I own. I recently decided to play in at least the silver added with my eighteen palette I picked up from my local Beauty Supply!




   Subtle yes, effective yes, application no, this did not spread easy along my lash line nor did it spread easy across my water line, I had to apply it several times to get it right, mind you I'm a make up virgin, this product gets 3 out of 5 stars for me, something I've been dying to try is the E.L.F. white eye liner pencil you, know the one that's supposed to open up your eyes, I've seen it work great on some people but I think it may be to harsh on my skin tone, you'll never know unless you try!

1 comment:

  1. pretty pictures <3 & i love you're background of your blog ; i love pink roses too ! 

    My Fashion Blog: Strawberriespls

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis