Saturday, January 14, 2012

Facebook!

  So did you guys notice the small addition to the page...yes I have created a Facebook page!!! So go ahead and like it if you like I'm just really getting started though by the way these are the skirts I picked up from Charlotte Russe for about 10 dollars each, and got 5 dollars off because of the sale going on right now spend over 25 dollars get 5 dollars off!



So simple basic colors just what I was looking for by the way I submitted a picture to Charlotte Russe's Facebook page  and got a 5 dollar off coupon just for submitting a picture wearing a piece of Charlotte Russe clothing, Monday is the last day to submit to the Casting Call.

This was the picture I submitted clad in the Charlotte Russe tribal print skirt


What do you think?







No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis