Sunday, January 22, 2012

Link Love and The Loud Mouth

  Hello there my pretties!  Are you all aware, that you can  leave your link in the comments right? Well if you didn't know, now you know, feel free to leave those links, by the way I ran into a blog called
http://www.the-loudmouth.com/ .I'm really feeling her blog, she's from a little town in Michigan and moved to L.A., and it really hit home for me because well, I'm from a little town in Michigan and I eventually want to move. Seeing as how she's done it, and reading her blog, seems to be doing fairly well, she inspires me. I have a slight confession, I'm antsy when it comes to big changes, like moving but I'm coming out of that a lot more now. I am growing into my own, and have become more confident in myself and willing to take on more, and it feels good to know that it can be done, and Stephanie of  www.the-loudmouth.com  can do it, why not me?
  I wish to eventually move to London, yep an entire new country with new streets, new rules, new ways, a different culture. I want to move to London, which is something you'd never expect from a sheltered little town girl like me, but I'm more than some little town girl, I'm capable, I'm intelligent and strong and confident, and it will take time, but I will get there, I can feel it and see it. Moving to London I'd love a pretty, well lighted apartment with a grand closet it sounds like a fantasy but it's my reality I will reach that goal, and nothing is going to stop me. So why not share with me some of your links and favorite blogs as well?

3 comments:

  1. thanks for the comment!! take care.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the mention, sweetie, and for the sweet comment.  Good luck in your wishes to move -- you can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Antonella c'est moiOctober 2, 2013 at 7:01 PM

    LOVE YOUR BLOG, VERY COOL! VISIT MY BLOG AND IF YOU LIKE IT FOLLOW ME ON GOOGLE FRIENDS AND I WILL BE HAPPY TO FOLLOW YOU BACK <3
    XOXO
    A_C'EST MOI
    LAMODEOUICESTMOI.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis