Sunday, January 15, 2012

One More Week

  One more simple week and all my finals will be over the stress will be gone, and I take down my braids! I didn't think it would be possible, but I kind of miss my hair, for quite some time my natural hair was giving me such trouble, it sheds so much in the winter time because all I ever do is twist outs I know it's bad to over manipulate the hair.The winter is not the place for a simple wash and go either because a wash and go is a no go in the cold. I really want to see how much length I've truly obtained over these last....4 months it's been 4 months! 4 months of my hair being put away, only allowed out for those in between hair style moments. I originally planned to have my hair braided until the spring but it depends on whether I have the finances to get it done yet again, I want to see how long it's gotten, but then again I don't know if I'm prepared to deal with this force of nature on my head, do any other natural haired divas know what I'm talking about?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis