Monday, January 2, 2012

A Silly Face For A Silly Girl Looking For A Silly Place In This Silly World


Gah! I realized something I graduate this year, I'm pretty sure what college I'm heading to but I've been dreadfully stressed out even now on my break about scholarships and money and jobs and as I began to hyperventilate and my eyes began to pop out from my head I stopped and took a decent breath.
  I was reading an article over at LoveBrownSugar at vision boards, it's a concept from a movie called The Secret where you manifest the things you want and in time you get them, it may sound like hogwash, but the idea is all about positive vibes and achieving what you want in life now no one said it was going to be easy but what in this world really is? I would like to start a vision board I plan on buying a scrap book and a few magazines and building my vision board it will be compiled of
  • receiving my license this summer
  • getting a job at F21 this summer
  • getting a kick-butt scholarship
  • graduating
  • having mucho fun at prom
  • saving money for an apartment
  • becoming a stellar blogger
  • turning this here blog from a blogspot to a DOT COM( queue heavenly music)
  • having great big curly palm tree hair
  • to be continued because my goals are endless
  Having it all layed out in a colorful vision board makes what seems impossible a lot more well possible and I will achieve it all I know I will and I can't wait to share with you guys my work!



1 comment:

  1. I've been meaning to change my url for the past 2 years! :) i finally got round to doing it two days ago! wasnt as hard as i thought haha, great blog that you have!
    happy new year!

    www.theclothesmaiden.com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis