Wednesday, January 11, 2012

They Called Her Nasty Gal

     So I was simply browsing the internet when I realized there was a sale at Nasty Gal and I saw this little dress number for a mere $40.60, my eyes almost popped out of my head but then my heart broke, I have no cash :( . But, I remembered The Secret sending out positive vibes and receiving them back,and manifesting your wants. So I can see the black velvety dress, I can feel the velvet texture I will have this dress it's that simple, be confident about what it is your manifesting have an attitude as if it's already there in your closet.


3 comments:

  1. That dress is gorgeous! :)

    Chelsea x
    http://letsputourheartstogether.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE BLOG! I INVITE YOU TO VISIT MY BLOG, AND IF YOU LIKE IT TO FOLLOW ME FROM GOOGLE FIRENDS AND I WILL BE HAPPY TO FOLLOW YOU BACK!!
    XOXO FROM ITALY
    A_C'EST MOI
    LAMODEOUICESTMOI.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis