Monday, January 16, 2012

The Vision

 
          Have you guys heard of The Secret, it's a novel written by Rhonda Byrne, it's all about manifesting your goals, seeing them feeling them and living your life as if you have already achieved your goals, because you are going to with The Secret.Vision boards are not new to the blogging world Love,Brown Sugar and Necole Bitchie have experimented with vision books and boards, and have surely seen each of their goals being achieved. I believe in the law of attraction, as well as God, faith is the main factor when partaking in vision boards and vision books, there's no point in putting in the work to establish and recognize these goals you wish to achieve for yourself if you don't believe you can do it already. Having a negative attitude defeats no one but yourself, it's hard, but it's worth it looking past what you think are monumental obstacles, but you have to see through that, and you have to look at the big picture that whatever your working up to, is worth every bit of difficulty you had to swallow along the way, great things will eventually happen but maintain the proper attitude and it doesn't have to be a begrudging experience. Live your life very single day as if you've already achieved you goals take time out of the day to daydream and manifest all those wants and things you are going to achieve. So I have made it my job, to take time out of my day to manifest and daydream about my dreams, without any nasty stress hanging onto my coattails. I've begun developing my vision book right now as we speak, I am surrounded by magazine clippings and papers all over, hopefully you guys are are using The Secret to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis