Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Acidic Much?

    I just realized, it's been a year since I've work skinny jeans, like substantially tight skinny jeans but not so tight you lose circulation of course. All my jeans are all so worn in and loose especially from when I lost weight,.These jeans are the same pair I have had for almost 2 years but have been afraid to wear for fear I won't fit them, now they fit perfectly fine! I'm doing the happy skinny jeans dance bye bye!






What I'm wearing a pair of bleached skinny jeans from JCPenny, brown sweater and white shirt, and Wanted black boots

5 comments:

  1. Confessions Of A City GirlOctober 2, 2013 at 7:01 PM

    Nice, your jeans look great...

    ~SherineCheck out my blog, comment, and follow if you like! Confessions Of A City Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit! Those jeans look great on you :)
    km-iamyou.blogspot.com
    x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute wash jeans :)

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  4. great inspiration! love the first pic!

    thanks for sharing!



    if you like we can follow each other on bloglovin :)

    let me know! 

    STYLE DECORUM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice photos and really cool
    outfit, you look great, I like your jeans, what a great color and that sweeter
    is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also you are really beautiful and
    your boots rock! You have an awesome blog by the way and I am a new follower!
    Hope you will like my blog and follow back!


     


    Pop
    Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis