Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Pretty In Pink!

  Today was good. Everything that was supposed to be done got done..I'm think. I've got two presentations due tomorrow, and apparently a hiphop preacher will be gracing my school's grounds on Friday for about an hour that's uh different. Today the sun was shining and people were happy and I wasn't going insane with work, I feel a bit more chill now, because hmp Lemme Tell You! Scholarship upon scholarship, essay upon essay,presentation upon presentation but things have been working out it's strange just last week I thought my world was ending and now everything is at peace.










Moschino jeans, Mudd pullover, Converse Boots all accessories via Ebay!

4 comments:

  1. Hi!! I like so nuch your blog!!  I follow you!! Please, follow me too!!
    Kisses from spain!!
    www.atacadas.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice outfit nd blog!
    check mine out http://somewhereinmoscow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you guys!

    www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis