Saturday, March 31, 2012

Afraid To Fail?

    I really did manage to reach a lot of goals for myself this year. I finally took a moment to look within myself and ask what do I really want, typically I'd think of the most realistic thing and go for that but I saw a quote "what would you do if you weren't afraid to fail?" I could answer that question, if I wasn't afraid to fail I'd work harder on scholarships, I'd be louder and speak up more in school, I would of joined the cheer leading squad, I would of done the talent show way before my senior year, I would of tried out for plays, I would of done more auditions, I would of joined student council, but you see all those things are past tense for me now, and I'm not saying I've done absolutely nothing with my 4 years of school but I look back on all the things I could of achieved if I wasn't afraid  to fail. So now I always ask my self that question what would you do if you weren't afraid to fail and more ideas came along this year, I am happy and proud of myself for simply trying. I managed to do in the last 3 months alone:

  • Re-did my blog
  • Made youtube videos
  • Got my grades up to my level I know I CAN DO
  • NHS volunteer work together
  • Lost weight
  • Took AP classes
  • Applied for Wayne State
  • Got accepted to Wayne State
  • Worked on more scholarships
  • Participated in the blood drive
  • Performed in the Talent Show
  The craziest thing is this is only the beginning I'm going to do so much more live fearlessly and watch the things you can achieve!


2 comments:

  1. Thats amazing that u managed to achieve all those goals! And thanks hun , Im always nail polish crazy haha.. Maybe you should take a look at the album I made yesterday (with most of the nail polish looks I ever posted on my blog)

    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.378654472165830.91667.303708879660390&type=1

    Have a lovely day xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful you are! Great post and very inspirational... Im too afraid of failing... but I think that sometimes you just need to let it go and do at least one thing of your list... But I think that you have accomplished so much already... so keep on going =)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis