Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Have You Heard Of?

  June Ambrose top notch stylist showed off her stiletto work out which I tried out the other day. I saw her cute shoes and instinctively though "how bad can it be if you can look fierce while doing?" oh but I was so wrong I'm still sore from yesterday will I be doing it again.....YES! Soreness is a sign that you managed to use muscles that aren't used to being used therefore you really did get a worthy workout plus it's only 10 minutes, a little cardio added to it and I'm done how great is that?!




1 comment:

  1. This is the first time I'm hearing of her, but she seems cool. I remember watching this personal trainer's vids on youtube & he had girls working out in heels and at first I was like WTH!? But these heel routines seem to really work, so I might actually try it... Was it hard to keep your balance?

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis