Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I Need A New Bag

Canvas bags are huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge this year but at starting to be out shined by neon bags. Neon bags have the benefit of continuously adding that perfect punch of color to any look all the time so I'm almost torn when I start looking at new bags I want. Retro femininity is what I want, in a look this year the fringe bag gives off the allure of a hippie chic look, then there's the radio bag which is bright and quirky,the mixed print bag I initially thought was ugly but it's cute in an ugly way and I need a bag with some room so that one is definitely a contender, the studded bag is of taste from my old days....(I was really into Gothic rocker chic type stuff when I was younger I mean I had black and white finger-less gloves all black everything and spiky gelled hair). I can't wait to go shopping for a new bag decisions, decisions.
When I'm Rich

5 comments:

  1. these bags are super cute!!!

    i like them all!

    <3 VEGA

    http://vintagecomplex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job i´ll be back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3.  get the fringe back. like that one the most
    follow each other, m'dear?

    cheers,
    amanda

    www.intuitiveflair.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. black is the most versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the backpack!xxx

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis