Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Not Feeling It

  I haven't been feeling my hair lately, I haven't been feeling it at all the length is awkward and harder to get it in a specific style, I keep doing the same thing with my bobby pins over and over again and I need inspiration desperately! So where do I go when I'm in desperation of style inspiration none other than the infamous

www.hi-imcurrentlyobsessed.tumblr.com 

The site is full of wonderful natural hair styles of all kinds that are submitted by real women! A little inspiration was indeed found it always helps to remind yourself why you're doing what you're doing and I need a little reminder as to why I've gone natural.





 18-15n-77-30w:

http://18-15n-77-30w.tumblr.com/
jilanphotography:

© Jilan Nasher Photography
 
stadography:

kairebelious:

so-preppy4:

BLONDS HAVE MORE FUN…EVEN MORE WHEN THEIR BLACK !$!

he was chris brown for like 2 seconds

Kaya Know She A Bad Bitch !! lol

 



3 comments:

  1. These  inpirational pics look great.. the blondes are really cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these hairspiration photos are goregous :-). Danielle / www.DKD-Designs.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving all these short natural looks! nice blog hun.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis