Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Prom Dress Hunting

  I'm officially on  the hunt for a glamorous prom dress that looks a lot like Milla Jovovich's dress at the Oscars you remember this little number right




Now as much as I adore this dress the reality is it's going to be hard to find a replica of this dress and it may be hard to even find a dress similar even if I had to get it in a different color so I took a step further and recognized another dress that would be perfect for prom as long as I can get it in a different color.


   Yes I loooooooooooove the whole look the dress the hair the accessories love it. and it would be perfect if I could find it in a pale yellow this dress is a close second to the kind of gown I've been fainting over for quite some time. I can't wait for prom, I mean the day before prom I have an A.P. test :/ even though I  know I'm going to pass it, it would be nice to not have that anvil looming over my head the day before prom!

*side note* I'm not very concerned with prom shoes at the moment I know I'll wear heels in my pictures but when it comes to actually being at prom I'm slipping on some flats immediately!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you find the dress you're looking for, that one on Mila is stunning and you're so right about the heels. Can't wait to see what you pick.
    xoDale
    http://www.savvyspice.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. gabrielle pressleyOctober 2, 2013 at 7:03 PM

    great post!!! 

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i remember looking for my prom dress , good times!

    try american websites they are great, google la femme , i got one of their dresses although i got it when i was in new york(:
    mantenso xx

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis