Sunday, March 11, 2012

School Related Irritations

      As you can probably guess from the title of the post I'm severely irritated, and the only thing keeping me from tripping out is the fact that I indeed have found my prom dress and as much as I would love to share with everyone the make shift pics I took as I pranced around in my dress you will have to wait until May 11th to see it. The cause of my irritation is none other than school work it drives me nothing less than mad, when I realize I have about 46 days I believe left in the school year, yet I have teachers who are trying to pile on work that's worth an entire. Is the rest of this post going to be a rant you may ask, if you guessed yes you would be right. On top of the mountain of assignments I'm being bombarded with I have to create a portfolio, and am wondering should I add this sweet little blog of mine to it, I mean the blog is a source of my creative little bubble. I exercise my journalism skills when creating posts such as these, I practice my writing skills and it displays my work ethic how I manage to try and post something at least every day or at least every other day....hmm I may add it to portfolio after all. I need to do more work on the blog, it's lacking a certain oomf lately I just don't know what.

5 comments:

  1. This is the link that I got the cardigan from :) http://inlovewithfashion.com/products/LOVE-Mint-Two-Pocket-Knit-Cardi.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely understand! I feel like these teachers need to chill. We are freaking seniors. Let us live our last year up! But we can't with all this darn work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely earrings!!!

    XxX
    http://fabulousstylews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i totally think you should add the blog to your portfolio. i hope things get better for you. xo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Confessions Of A City GirlOctober 2, 2013 at 7:03 PM

    Dont stress girl! Just breathe and take it one step at a time

    ~SherineCheck out my blog, comment, and follow if you like! Confessions Of A City Girl

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis