Sunday, March 4, 2012

Senioir-Itis

 
    Senior-itis is is strong and growing within me. The virus is taking over my mind, it's getting harder and harder for me to walk these simple hallways continuously seeing the same old faces and all the same old things,.I admit I am a lover of being comfortable, but I feel I've gotten too comfortable with the same old regimen, perhaps change really is needed. I'm ecstatic for prom, and graduating, because once I graduate I will have more time to dod what I really want that is between working and college, but still there is more of a sense of independence I can feel that comes with the idea of leaving high school. Then again I think about how this is my last year for everything, last dances and games and pep rallies before I enter the dreaded world of college life, I don't know if I'm ready to grow up and leave I've got it good right now, but regardless the future is quickly becoming the present all I can do is hold on tight to faith that I can make it.


1 comment:

  1. Your whole world will change.  The most I've ever grown was the transition point b/w high school & college.  Just make sure to surround yourself with positive people and a positive attitude and you will be A-ok!!!  It will be overwhelming at first, but after a few months, you will get a hang of things! 

    xoxo
    Candy
    www.tayloranddemolish.com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis