Friday, March 16, 2012

Tribes and Bat Wings

  This is my new favorite top from Charlotte Russe, it's aztec inspired print with bat wing sleeves, it kind of resembles a dashiki lol. So I attempted to be a good citizen and got rejected, yes rejected I tried to give blood and was all of .2 points off from their standard of healthy blood. I was so sad and disappointed I really wanted to donate and help out, was kind of heartbroken for a good portion of the day over it. It was hard to stay depressed though especially with how beautiful the weather has been lately, but I don't want to be a Debbie Downer( I don't even know who Debbie is) but lets be real, I live in Michigan and perfect 70s weather does not last, I'm getting my winter gear prepared as of now, so I'll try to enjoy it as is and hopefully you do to!








7 comments:

  1. thank you! I love your aztec print. It looks great for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore bat wing shirts! (:
    Check out my blog? (:onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous top!! I luv the pattern. great look!

    http://elementsofavoluptuousbeauty.blogspot.com/ 

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your top it's gorgeous!

    thanks for the comment on my blog,
    XOXO, BECCA
    http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you all so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you @allie 

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis