Saturday, April 21, 2012

Make Them Good Girls Go Bad!

 Hurray another outfit post see, I'm starting to catch up a bit more : ).  I went shopping today went back to Glitter and I believe it may be the last time I go there, not because it's bad but because it's so crowded >:| I went in and straight out I knew exactly what I wanted. My face the entire time while in the store can be seen below



Me when I finally reached the cash register


Me when I realized my mom was still looking over the massive earring wall


My happy little purchases I really love the vintage, antique stuff as far as my accessories right now and I just realized I still desperately need a new bag!!


(Hot pink sweater from Charlotte Russe, leather vest from Candies, skinnies from TJ Maxx.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis