Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Reminiscent

  I was sitting looking at this very blog, and remembering about how my blog was before hand, it was nothing but pictures of other people, pictures of nothing but what someone else was doing. My prior blog wasn't my blog, it was the host to inspiration, but it wasn't the host to expression. I recreated my blog December 26th 2011, this time I had pictures of my own, a voice of my own, an originality to share. I was going mad about obtaining a proper camera, all I have is my weak little webcam but I've made the most of it. I remember way back when I had a tumblr blog and I thought I could promote my blog through my tumblr big bad mistake, I tried to get followers on my tumblr you know why, more followers means more viewers, which means more people to try and promote my blogger to, but that didn't work :/
   I'm proud of my current blog. I can express myself, there's no pressure to keep up with others, it's not a competition, but I admit I miss tumblr. I love all those different blogs, different views, different kinds of styles and ideas and how quick it is to get to them, but I have all of that here in my blogosphere.

1 comment:

  1. Thankyou! the clutch bag was only £5 from Matalan!


    thanks for the comment on my blog,
    XOXO, BECCA
    http://www.fashion-train.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis