Sunday, April 8, 2012

Success and Struggle

  There are so many days I could lie in my bed, for hours and strictly daydream and on off sleep. Daydreaming and napping unnecessarily is indeed wasting time but I grow so tired simply thinking, thinking about my future, there are so many unanswered questions. How am I going to afford college, what if I  get lost on campus, what if I suck at college work, what if I want to change my major, a million things circulate my mind but I hold faith that regardless I'll reach the place I'm supposed to be at I just need to be prepared to do the work.
    So all this extra lying in bed is holding me back from getting the absolute most out of my day starting Monday I'm getting up with  a moment's hesitation, and working out, getting dressed and making sure I get something if anything accomplished for the day lounging around the house doesn't cut it, for the life that I want for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis