Friday, May 18, 2012

Another Coveted List.... Why Not?


  •       So you all know how mad I am about sky high wedges but I still love a pair of flat gladiator sandals.
  • I've been obsessing over new nail polishes specifically bright colors and the 3D sequin nails.
  • I have yet to try the Eos lip balm it recently won an award for best lip balm in Star magazine's Beauty Awards! I would love a dramatic floppy hat for the summer.
  •  Last but most definitely not least Eyelur lashes by Katy Perry gah they are simply gorgeous I'm a little addicted now to using fake lashes ever since I got them for prom.

The Wanted

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about false lashes they are super addicting, I would love to try a pair of katy perry's lashes but I think that they would be crazy expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those nailpolish colors. !

    http://theadorabletwo.blogspot.de/ 

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis