Monday, May 21, 2012

The Blues

  The blue stripes of this dress kept reminded me of how wonderful being in a nice clear pool would be today. Today it is currently in the high 80s in good ole Michigan and drops to a nice 75 tomorrow. I have an interview with some United Way members no one told us what their specific jobs were though.The interview is a very formal interview, a no open toed shoes, nylons required I'm basically going to sweat to death interview tomorrow.I keep trying to maintain optimism but I can't. The interview is a mandatory experience apparently for my high school career and it must be done so regardless if I'm happy about it, it must be done. I must keep my eye on the prize regardless to do well on my finals and graduate that's what I've been working towards ever since I arrived in high school leaving.




2 comments:

ShareThis