Thursday, May 17, 2012

Oranges and Success

   Success has been found with my portfolio everything has been printed and placed properly you guys don't know the weight that has been lifted from my shoulders. My portfolio the collection of who I am in brief lists, cover letters and resumes it has been completed and honestly it wasn't that hard. I'm flying high off of this achievement my senior year really is beginning to wrap up well. I'm kind of nervous and excited for college when I was younger I was paralyzed by the very idea of going to college but now it doesn't scare as much there's more butterflies in my stomach than daggers in my heart this time I around I can only hope I'm ready.







(Top is from Charlotte's Russe, Levi shorts, earrings Ebay)





No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis