Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Cutting The Lines and Building Bridges

  I have deleted both my twitter and tumblr page. Twitter and tumblr give such instant notifications you feel the need to check both every ten seconds at least I do. I feel I need more a disconnect from social websites to focus more on things like

  • getting a job
  • establishing money for college
  • establishing transportation to college
  • making this the best blog ever
  • finishing writing one of my projects
  • driving lessons
  • losing 5-10 pounds
  • getting head shots
  • auditioning for commercial modeling jobs
  Taking a break from some social networking sites is necessary for me to have a clear view of my priorities, but I don't want to completely lose contact with you wonderful people! So follow me on Instagram at deejayzface





1 comment:

  1. That's great! I deleted my twitter and it changed somethings. now I'm on intsagram and ughhh

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis