Saturday, June 23, 2012

My Thrift Store Shopping Experience Part 1

My thrift store shopping experience is nothing less than...AMAZING! I want to take a moment to give the world's biggest hug to my mother who drove me to all 4 shops searching through mounds of clothing. Two shops in particular where I actually found great wardrobe pieces are from the first and lost of my trips starting with Family Store Salvation Army.

I came there on the 5 for 5 special!!! I bought






Snake print inspired Sun dress


Light mint shorts
Vintage LBD


Plaid sheer top with slip underneath
Capri Khakis

All for a mere 5 dollars and 32 cent!!! I will be adding part 2 immediately sorry it's not all together blogger is being a poop head at the moment.

1 comment:



  1. You’ve got all these for just 5 dollars and 32 cents? Wow!
    That’s really quite a bargain! May I know the location of the two shops where
    you found these great wardrobe pieces? I would love to shop there.


    ReplyDelete

ShareThis