Saturday, June 23, 2012

My Thrift Store Shopping Part 2


This is Theo's Niche where I picked up some accessories


This bag was only 50 cent they were having a super sale where it was cut to 99 cent and then cut in half to 50 cent can you believe it and it's so perfect for the summer!

 

I picked up these two belts 50 cent a piece!


All 3 pair were on sale as is and cost me 52 cent!!! I spent about 2 dollars total in this store, so all together my thfiting trip cost me about 7 dollars and some change! I'm in love with thrifting they might us well hitch us now I'll sign the engagement papers now.






3 comments:

  1. love the cute bag<3 what a great deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those earrings! great finds!
    www.ironyofashi.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that bag is so cute! I can't believe you got it for only 50 cents!! It's so in trend with the pastel craze going on right now.

    Sam
    lilmissbuttercup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis