Saturday, June 2, 2012

Senior Banquet

  The senior banquet pretty much solidified that it would be my official last school dance, it would be the last time I danced and got awkwardly bumped into by my classmates as we all danced to the random mixes of the DJ. My last dance was a lot of fun more fun than prom, prom was an enjoyable event but it was strangled by high high expectations but senior banquet was something to really remember. Viewing all the baby pictures, recalling memories look at where we started and now how we're ending was a huge reflection. I'm proud of the person I have become and happy with the friends I've made and hope to keep as we reach the next stage of our lives.





3 comments:

  1. Love white lace dresses, very chic!

    Xx
    www.estellelamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a very lovely smile- nice crochet dress!!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis