Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A Slight Change In Plans

  So remember that natural hair post I did a wee back here  http://www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com/2012/06/more-natural-hair-frustration.html well instead of getting twists installed I had a change of heart and got my good old box braids back! I added some color in the front if you can't see it in the pictures I'm sure I'll post something on instagram soon enough, so you're going want to check that out my username is @deejayzface.  Besides the new hair guess what else has happened today....my first time ever trying color blocking! I don't know what came over me but I suddenly had the urge to just try it already and here it is, this is an older top from Charlotte Russe and a skirt from Charlotte Russe as well (I kind of love that store and we're getting hitched next Tuesday whoop whoop!)





1 comment:

  1. i love the colour combination , very nice xoxo

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis