Friday, July 6, 2012

The Amazing Spider-man Review

   *SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT*





    I saw The Amazing Spider-man today and it is still on my mind! The Amazing Spider-man movie was indeed amazing I loved every bit of it. I laughed, I sat in awe, I said aww,  I got slightly teary, the movie is a great summer blockbuster. The special effects are amazing, the plot has twists and yet is simple to follow and can I say Emma Stone's makeup game was flawless! I love Andrew Garfield as Spider-man I mean he's youthful, awkward.intelligent, quirky and funny all at the same time and that really embodies Spider-man for me especially since I'm a great big comic book geek.The stunts are pretty epic. the scene where he's just messing around with his new abilities in the abandoned warehouse with his skateboard it's almost like an act out of the circus but better. The action sequences are awesome and the transformation of the lizard may make squeamish people a bit sick but I love sci-fiction so I was more than intrigued.
   Spider-man and Gwen Stacey vs. Spider-man and Mary Jane....Spider-man and Gwen Stacey wins!!!  Spider-man and Gwen Stacey have THEE cutest high-school romance, they both blab and get nervous around each other, and get speechless and it's just so realistic to how to people intrigued by puppy love react to each other, whereas Peter left himself on a shelf for years hoping Mary Jane would notice him, that's not healthy but Gwen and Peter have a mutual connection that is and that's why I ship Gwen and Peter over Mary and Peter and have been shipping G. and P. since I read the bloody comic book in the first place.

  Overall the romantic scenes are adorable, the dramatic heart breaking scenes do hurt, and the triumphant awesome action scenes make you want to stand up and root for your boy Pete! The Amazing Spider-man did amaze me and it'll probably amaze you to make sure you see it.

1 comment:

  1. No reason to exist whatsoever, but it’s still a fun,
    superhero flick that’s being released at a perfect time. However, I kept on
    being reminded of the original series every single time the film would touch on
    a plot-point. Too distracting for me at times, but I still had fun none the
    less. Solid review Deejay. 

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis