Sunday, July 1, 2012

Honesty Hour

  I have checked off all the things on my list thus far of life requirements like

  • not failing classes
  • going to school dances
  • graduating from high school
  • being true to myself
  • getting into college
  • loving the person I am becoming
Now I don't know where I go from here, I don't know what path to take yet. I chose a major in journalism but I'm still unsure what career I want, I don't know if I want to be a reporter, or a news writer, an author, a scriptwriter I'm still outrageously unsure.Nothing has been speaking to me the way I want it to, writing has always had an iron grip on my heart but I just don't know the specifics and now I only have about 4 years to figure it out.
  I know I want something to do with media and writing. I always wanted to be a singer music truly feeds me it doesn't speak to me it shouts at me, it tells me what to do, how to handle things and that it will get better, it controls my mood, it relates to me, it's dramatic and tremendous and powerful. Music holds a piece of my heart just like writing does, the two go hand in hand for me. Stage fright has always kept me away from any spotlight but I don't want to be that timid little girl anymore, I am a force, I am a movement I have a voice and I want to leave a mark. I refuse to spend my adult life getting chills and being frightened to speak up in crowds I'm a confident individual and if I have something to say then it shall be said and I won't be afraid of what others think because it's what I say, it's my opinion it's what comes out of my mouth.
  I am leaving a mark on this world one way or another whether it's written or spoken I'm leaving it with a boom and not mere finger prints, I just don't know how and in what way yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis