Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I Thought My Heart Was Made of Wood But I Can Hear It Beat

Hey guys! So remember that book all about positivity and laws of attraction I was reading well it works. I'm not saying that I've gained all these axing things since I began to partake in the book and it's teachings but I feel better my hope is stronger and I'm more grateful for my life as is and I've stopped focusing on everything I don't have I just focus on the fact that I will have it eventually. My heart isn't as heavy anymore and it feels amazing. Wetseal ripped capris and a tee from Kmart. Thrifted earrings.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful blog and pictures! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award in attempts to get new blogs noticed. I have tagged your site in my post with the directions http://fashionandtherebel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look darling <3

    GREAT BLOG; I'm your new follower!

    Lots of love; Pauline
    www.xpeachie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis