Thursday, July 26, 2012

Starships Were Meant To Fly!!!!

   I have been doing some soul searching,you see I have been fighting with myself back and forth in participating in this positive gratitude challenge in this book called The Secret The Magic by Rhonda Byrne. The book is about reminding yourself of all the positives in your life and takes away all the negative in return. I admit that I have issues when it comes to staying positive I am very hard on myself and when things don't go my way I get impatient, frustrated, obsessive and depressed and it's just a downward spiral.I don't want to be this way anymore, so I am trying to follow the methods of the book to better myself and mindset.
 
Outfit Details: Top I can't remember, Mossimo Shorts from Target, Earrings Ebay




1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic look - I LOVE those shorts on you!  :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis