Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Did You Guys Know?

  I have always been setting up goals, but have you guys ever seen my ultimate plan the big picture. I've shared goals, like points that I want to hit, some of those goals in school for example were,

  • pass math test
  • finish reading Othello
  • get A in biology
  • Go to homecoming
  goals like that above were check points in the BIG PICTURE my big picture goes a lot like this


  • Graduate high school 
  • Get accepted to Wayne State University
  • Become a Southend writer
  • Graduate with BA in Journalism
  • Get job at news network
  • Publish books
  • Buy blog domain and turn Deejayspeaks.blogspot.com into DeejaySpeaks.com
  • Go on a trip to LA
  • Record one song
  • Buy property in London
  • Visit London's fashion week
  • Get an apartment
  • Get a walk in closet
  • Shop till my heart's content
  • Become an established journalist and author
To be continued....
  These are my life goals, I remember when I wrote them all out, it was my senior year we had a free time in my old Forensics class and I started writing down all these random wants and realized they don't have to just be wants they can be goals, each thing is reachable its just a matter of if I can reach it and I will and I shall it's that simple.

4 comments:

  1. @Trice @ High Heels& Good Meals thank you and I'll be sure to keep you posted on that and @Oh to Be a Muse thank you! @Emmanuella thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some great goals! If you ever need help in Bio, I'm your girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love your life goals and think they are so admirable. It's interesting because I had a lot of those same goals about 8 years ago. A Southend writer sounds awesome--and so does London Fashion Week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woow you're gonna be able to achieve each one of them I wish you the best!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis