Thursday, August 9, 2012

Happy Birthday Whitney Houston

   Waking up I was welcomed to a radio blasting Whitney Houston mixes and songs and realized it is indeed Whitney's birthday! I want to dedicate this post to Whitney Houston the gorgeous songstress, and owner of one of the most coveted vocal skills still to date. Whitney you are still so loved and thank you for giving us all this beautiful music we love you Whitney!

My favorite video of her's is what inspired this Polyvore  I Wanna Dance With Somebody, the video was so bright and fun and happy I miss that. I miss when music videos used to have actually dancing in it, and the music was about having fun you don't see that at all anymore, besides that Kat Graham video Graffiti I loved that, but you know it's not the same le sigh I miss Whitney.



In Remembrance Of Whitney

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis