Saturday, August 18, 2012

I'm Ready To Fall...Into Autumn Part 2!


Fall Acccessories


     I have explained previously I want a tough,chic, Gothic inspired look for the Fall and that can't be complete without stocking up on jewelry specifically vintage jewelry. I love old antique-looking rings they take an outfit to the next level put on 1 perhaps 2 maybe even 3 and I have created an eclectic look already. The wedge boot is a must in my closet and spiked heels on the shoes they will find their way into my wardrobe one way or another I can't wait until I start making money I will definitely be buying the Jeffrey Campbell's even though it might be slightly difficult walking to class oh it's worth it. Bad hair days may happen be prepared with a headband I prefer knotted and braided headbands I feel like there's a chic maturity to them add one to a t-shirt and jeans and you can still look like you tried this morning. Earrings I love interesting earrings, spiky daggers, bright studs, I prefer my earrings somewhat small but to pack a petite punch. There you have it, a few essentials I shall keep in mind on my next thrifting adventure for the Fall.

4 comments:

  1. oh hello autumn! we're defo going gothic, i love the sword earrings! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to stock up on my accessories the only thing exciting me for fall at the moment

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so hot for fall! I love this gothic themed look and the boots look very chic


    xoDale
    http://www.savvyspice.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you I love darker looks for fall!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis