Monday, August 13, 2012

I'm Ready To Fall....Into Autumn

  I'm ready for fall fashion, not necessarily school though bleh. I'm always obsessed with experimenting with different textures in the fall I feel like it's an awesome way to add diversity to the dark colors without it looking like an oil spill went down in there. A few Fall essentials I'm stocking up on include thee below:






Getting Ready For Fall

A good new few pieces of denim jeans always necessary for the colder season. Maxi skirts are something I've never experimented with because I was always afraid I couldn't pull off that amount of fabric but if I can pull off maxi dresses then why not the skirts right. I chose a basic black maxi skirt that can be worn more than once, a cheetah print maxi because that's always been big in the fall, and a plum burgandy maxi because I enjoy the color. A motor cycle is necessary for the look I wish to pull off this year something tough and edgy, a blazer so I can add that hint of androgyny, and chunky sweaters because it's simple and I get cold easily. The last but not least the peplum,black lace top I love it,it's perfect for my look this fall seriously, need I even give reason as to why this needs to be in my closet. The lace is a huge trend that's definitely going to take off like I had predicted the year before and I want to but a lot more black lace, but not so much I begin looking like the Spider-Lady no offense to the Spider-Lady I just would hate to copy her look is all. Part 2 for accessories is coming right up!

3 comments:

  1. Hey girl! Come over and enter my mega random box giveaway {over 30 items} whenever you get a chance!


    xoxo ♥ Shar
    http://sharmartinez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS FOR THIS MORE I LOVE IT.

    http://theproverbs.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing A/W picks, I'd wear everything here! Danielle www.DKD-Designs.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis