Friday, August 10, 2012

Mixing It Up!

  Hurray an outfit of the day! I decided to mix prints in this outfit, mixing prints is honestly something I very rarely do out of fear I can't pull it off, but I decided to try it anyway, why not? Have you ever had those sparking moments like a big flashlight to the face, maybe a neon sign that says why not when you're picking out an outfit or is that just me? This moment, was my moment of why not and experiment with something. While wearing my "why not" outfit I was heading to my great grandma's get together for her bday!
Pants, from Dots, pull over-ish kimono also from Dots and tank top lastly from Dots.



My little look at me I'm a pin-up pose! 












4 comments:

  1. Love that pattern <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing look, dear~ Love the colors and details  that look good on you~!)I saw your blog link at IFB forum  and found a lot of inspiring outfits and posts here in your nice blog~!, and I thought that it would be great to have so amazing girl among my followers and be your follower also~!Just join yours~!waiting for you in mine - hope we will be friends  :)Nice blogging~! ❤Olga http://www.myblondegal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your pants they have such an interesting pattern xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like those pants. 

    www.readydressedgo.blogspot.com

    *hugs*-Vanessa

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis