Saturday, August 11, 2012

Nothing Short of Love

  When I get bored, I go to my Seventeen Magazine app on my iPod, and I flick through the recent items, they've added for the month when I came across this specimen!

Princess Vera Wang vest can be bought at Kohls.
I initially didn't like it, it came off slightly like too much from the fringe zippers, the motorcycle structure,leather collar and on top of that the shoulder was covered in golden embellishments and then it all clicked. The stand out vest is that stand out piece in your closet, you don't wear something this bold,innovative and fresh with just anything else in your closet after eye balling the vest I soon began to not only love it, but I've wanted to covet it. 
Has this ever happened to you, seen something that initially threw you off, left you puzzled and then you eventually saw through to just how amazing it is?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis