Sunday, August 12, 2012

Preparing For Fall

  The polyvore is all about me getting my head on straight for Fall, and getting back in the habit of well wearing pants. I've stated beforehand all of my plans for a more dark edgy casual look for the Fall. I'm thinking of being minimalist but with those subtle bits of chic. This outfit feels like a college student rushing to class, but wants to look cute in all at the same time, totally me, by the way does anyone have any tips on just how to go about not getting lost their first day? I've been to orientation but they didn't exactly explain where any of the actual classes are or they just don't do that at all, do they gosh I sound like a freshie all over again blah!


Prepping For Fall







4 comments:

  1. wow, love this look!X

    http://AsterisquebySassi.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love love love that top, the slippers are really nice too x

    http://monstermagpie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. im loving the look of that top , i want !!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis