Monday, August 13, 2012

The Clutch!

  Hey guys I decided to run a few errands with my mother today. I feel very put together and yet casual in this look and the bright orange clutch added my bit of personality to the outfit. I could feel confident in this skirt, because although it's not short the structure I created and the silhouette made me feel empowered and attractive, but a good pencil skirt can do that to anyone right! Today's outfit is compiled of a shirt I believe was from Rainbows, a dark wash denim pencil skirt from Charlotte Russe, and an orange clutch courtesy of my Aunt and the earrings were from my local Thrift store!














6 comments:

  1. thank you @Yolanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. you hair is amazing!! :D // www.yolandaas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, i love these pics!:>

    Greetings from Finland

    - Alice

    http://stylist-diaries.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice look, love the bag too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're gorgeous & I love your hair!

    xoxo,daisyimjustdaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis