Saturday, August 18, 2012

The LBD

  So the number one mission on my current shopping addiction is the "little black dress", you're probably thinking doesn't she already have a little black dress, and why yes indeed I do.


This dress was bought at my local thrift store but I'm looking for something more current and less vintage as my other dress, and with a better fit.

Below are a few LBD looks, there's a little black dress for all of us and here are a few I picked out



LBD

LBD by deejaystyles featuring black cocktail dresses

The first I can see myself wearing to a job interview, the second is great for a low key club look, the 3rd I can see myself wearing to a party and the 4th I can see myself wearing to a school fun function. Each of these looks have their own occasion which is your favorite? 

2 comments:

  1. I love those two the structure of them are great

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the first and last one!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis