The challenge is called The Happy Challenge(creative right) the guidelines are below and I want to stick with this until September 30th starting today.
- Do 7 things that make you happy every week, it can be anything buying that favorite candy bar, picking up your favorite magazine,treating your mind to a nap, hanging out or calling someone.
- Write 10 things you're grateful for everyday.
- Write 10 things you're looking forward to each week.
- Think of the best thing that's happened to you that day before you sleep.
- Smile at least 4 times everyday, whether you want to or not smile it can't hurt right.
- Pick out a motivational quote and repeat it to yourself 3 times a day, say it in your head,write it down, read but make sure its 3 times a day.
10 Things I'm Grateful For:
- I'm grateful for my car being fixed.
- I'm grateful for my determined mother.
- I'm grateful for a supportive father.
- I'm grateful my grandmother is safe and fine.
- I'm grateful for God's strength in myself.
- I'm grateful I can read.
- I'm grateful I can see.
- I'm grateful I can spell.
- I'm grateful for my laptop.
- I'm grateful for my laptop's awesome battery.
- I look forward to my first day of school.
- I look forward to buying my Nook this week.
- I look forward to meeting Ms. Cassy-Jones Mcbryde(more on that in another post)
- I look forward to writing another post that will hopefully be published to my school's newspaper
- I look forward to sleeping today.
- I look forward to getting dressed and what not tomorrow morning.
- I look forward to my dad coming home from work.
- I look forward to text messaging one of my friends when she gets off work.
- I look forward to meeting my teachers tomorrow.
- I look forward to meeting new people tomorrow.
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one"-Bruce Lee.
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one".
"Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one"
When you focus on the positive things, you establish a certain emotional independence a way from your surroundings, you become a vessel of light,hope and happiness. Even the darkness can be beautiful it's all in how you look at things, some of my darkest moments I've written some of my best work, so it's not about your life being perfect it's about seeing your life perfectly you may be in a good mood, but then you find out wow, you car has a flat better it has a flat at home then when you're out right.If you are willing to look for it there is indeed light at the end of the tunnel, the light and joy never leaves you, you abandon it, don't abandon your happiness anymore, I know I won't.