Friday, August 10, 2012

What It Means To Be A Lifestyle Blogger

   I once was a fashion blogger, and I am not a lifestyle blogger this recent decision for change has occurred due to:

  • I love style,fashion and clothes but there's more to me than that and I want to share another side of myself with you beautiful readers
  • I love that lifestyle blogging gives me more options to do posts on
  • I feel so much more comfortable as a lifestyle blogger the word just makes me feel good, I'm a lifestyle blogger I blog about fashion,events,news,food,places and life!
  • I want to share a few bits and pieces, a couple of chunks of my life with you guys
  So yea, I want to send out that notice that I am making the transition to being a lifestyle blogger any questions leave a comment below, don't worry I will still create outfit of the days and do posts on trends and style don't worry, by the way there's been a lack of outfit of the days because Michigan's weather is doing some flips, and kicks at the moment but be prepared next week is my Birthday Week!!! I There will be hauls and OOTDs just hold tight.
 

2 comments:

  1. Lifestyle bloggers are my fave! Yay for making the change but outfits are a part of lifestyle so that's good... more freedom! :)


    xoxo ♥ Shar
    http://sharmartinez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Shar Martinez thank you that's exactly why I made the shift!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis