Thursday, August 2, 2012

Who Are You Living For?

"I prefer a girl that....", no need to finish that sentence I've just about heard it all at this point. Men,not all of them, but quite a few with this lovely digital age we live in, have suddenly decided to raise a voice about all the tiny little preferences about women they have. I don't let it bother me,but some women do care, too much and just like men have become more vocal,more women are taking notes trying to become something they're not which must be STOPPED. Men just like women have changing tastes and different fancies all the time. No one will ever truly be anyone's dream girl or boy because the dream will always inevitably change. There are women and I say women, specifically because women have a lot more pressure than guys to look a certain way. Since the beginning of time there's always been some kind of rule book regulating what we should look like,talk like,dress like its time to burn the book! Some women try too hard and are victim to pressure to be something that doesn't come naturally and that's extremely unhealthy. Out of loneliness some women fall prey to the hype of being something that they know they are not because they need to feel wanted, but what about feeling happy? What about feeling comfortable? Men will come and go but your identity is something you must never lose. As long as you stay true to who you are and maintain a focus on bettering who you are- not changing, but bettering who you are a man or woman(I don't judge) will see the beauty in you and will love you. I love the person I am, but there is always room for improvement. I work to improve on myself, because I want the best for me. The question is who are you living for, yourself or someone else?

2 comments:

  1. Great post,honey!;)
    xxB.http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blog and pictures! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award in attempts to get new blogs noticed. I have tagged your site in my post with the directions 
    http://colour2003.blogspot.com./ 

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis