Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Back To Black

  The title of this post, has provoked me to re-listen to every Amy Winehouse song ever. The vest is by Candies from Kohl's, Dots black shirt, and black skinnies. I don't know why I I've really been to dark colors like black and grey like mad lately. I think the fall, and cool down of the weather has resulted in reviving the love affair I've always had with black. Black and I love each other, we get along but sometimes there's a lack of spark between us, and I seem to stray oh love what can you do!




3 comments:

  1. Love that vest! All black looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the use of different textures for monochrome looks, you look pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this vest! You can wear this in so many different ways, but the all-black definitely looks biker-chic cool. Beautiful <3

    xoxo
    Elle Michele
    anthonyelle.com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis