Sunday, September 16, 2012

Day 10 Of The Positive Challenge!


  1. I am grateful for reading The Magic, by Rhonda Byrne.
  2. I am grateful Rhonda Byrne wrote the book.
  3. I am grateful for the money that helped create the book.
  4. I am grateful for the money that bought the book.
  5. I am grateful I was taught how to read.
  6. I am grateful I read without difficulty.
  7. I am grateful I woke up this morning.
  8. I am grateful I have come this far.
  9. I am grateful that I'm gaining this new skill in gratitude. 
  10. I am grateful for all the money I've received.
  1. I look forward to, doing some OOTDs.
  2. Creating some outfits.
  3. I look forward to gawking at more fashion week photos.
  4. I look forward to checking out Detroit's Fashion Week.
  5. I look forward to joining Michigan's Fashion Week, next year.
  6. I look forward to be able to drive myself to places.
  7. I look forward to taking stress off of my parents.
  8. I look forward to more independence.
  9. I look forward to going to more events.
  10. I look forward to doing another interview.
"Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough."
-- Oprah Winfrey

"Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough."
-- Oprah Winfrey


"Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough."
-- Oprah Winfrey

   
This is so TRUE! If you focus on what you lack there will always be something lacking because you are willing that into existence don't give what you don't have energy. If you have done all you can to have what you want or need and you still don't have it leave it be. You can only do what you can and once that is done and if you still haven't captured it,  it's matter of
 A. Do you really need it?
B. Something better is on the way.
C.Be patient, your work is done now calm down and let everything else fall into place already.

 By the way I can't believe I've come this far with the challenge, you guys don't understand how pessimistic I was, how difficult it's always been for me to see the bright side of things, and here I am giving thank, a lot of thanks, and I'm keeping up with it. I can't believe it's already the 10th day, and to be honest I feel good! It feels so good giving thanks, and focusing on what's in front of me instead of straining my eyes, and stretching my limbs to grasp what i have yet to receive, because all I need is TO KNOW AND BELIEVE, that's all I need to do, is ask, receive and believe and it will all fall into place it's doing so right now as we speak.




2 comments:

  1. @beuluv The Magic is a great book, you definitely need to check it out, have you seen the The Secret on Netflix I'm kind of obsessed now lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I love this Oprah quote. It is so true! I've heard a lot about The Magic, I just may check it out.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis