Monday, September 17, 2012

Day 11 of The Positive Challenge


  1.  I am thankful, I took initiative and bought my scantron for my upcoming exam.
  2. I am thankful I had the money to pay for my scantron.
  3. I am thankful the bookstore sells scantrons, in the first place.
  4. I am thankful the line was fairly short at the bookstore when I arrived.
  5. I'm thankful I had gas money.
  6. I am thankful for my recent check.
  7. I am thankful for the people who loaned me the money for the check.
  8. I am thankful I have a bank account previously set up.
  9. I am thankful I had money to set up a bank account previously.
  10. Thank GOD I HAVE A CAR.
  11. I am grateful I have a car that's functional, and sturdy.


  1. I look forward to winning my scholarship.
  2. I look forward to acing my quiz this week.
  3. I look forward to kicking a...(ya'll know what I mean) on my speech this week.
  4. I look forward to sleeping.
  5. I look forward to learning something new in my Com1500 class.
  6. I look forward to living on campus soon.
  7. I look forward  to meeting new people still.
  8. I look forward to new classes next semester.
  9. I look forward to this semester flying by.
  10. I look forward to seeing some old friends on campus. 
I feel like I can’t miss
I know they want me to fall
But ain’t nothing bigger than this
So just pass me the ball
You know you looking at a winner, winner, winner
I can’t miss, Can’t lose, Can’t miss- Winner by Jamie Foxx, Justin Timberlake and T.I.


  Today, I was reminded that I am a winner. I am truly a winner. Winners don't cry, they don't scream, winners win and they remain humble and grateful for winning. Winners are optimistic,determined in the face of challenges. I am a winner, shall always remain a winner and I hope you know you're a winner to! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis