Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Day 12 of The Positive Challenge


  1. I am thankful I didn't get rained on.
  2. I am thankful for the money that bought my umbrella.
  3. I am thankful for the money that bought my 1ST EVER LOTTERY TICKET.
  4. I am thankful for the people who created the umbrella.
  5. I am thankful there was actually some place for me to sit and wait in the building as I waited on my class.
  6. I am thankful for how my class schedule turned out.
  7. I am thankful for note cards.
  8. I am thankful for my laptop's battery.
  9. I am thankful for my shoes.
  10. I am thankful for the money that paid for the shoes. 


  1. I look forward to new experiences from living on the dorm.
  2. I look forward to getting The Avengers on DVD and watching it a million times, happily.
  3. I look forward to all the money I'm going tor receive soon.
  4. I look forward to doing my next interview.
  5. I look forward to successfully giving my speech Thursday.
  6. I look forward to telling my mom about the A I'm getting on my quiz.
  7. I look forward to developing another workout regimen.
  8. I look forward to figuring out a makeup look.
  9. I look forward to reading The Power by Rhonda Byrne.
  10. I look forward to cashing my next check.
“Everything else you see and experience in this world is effect, and that includes your feelings. The cause is always your thoughts.” -Rhonda Byrne

 A chapter in The Secret by Rhonda Byrne, teaches saying thank you, after every step you take. Every step, that means no matter how, far or no matter where you're saying to yourself thank you, because why not? Nothing in this life is necessarily promised, so every step you take, every breath you take why not be grateful for it. I tried repeating this practice today and it truly did cheer me up, because it made me feel better, it made me happy to focus on the fact that hey I really am alive and healthy and capable. My thoughts were of gratefulness and the effect made me feel good, even when I felt bored or alone when I began thinking of all the things to be grateful for it made me feel better.

2 comments:

ShareThis